1. The Duff by Kody Keplinger - I love this book because of Bianca. She's just so cynical, and her relationship with Wesley is so fantastic and I just want that. Them together is just... magic.
2. Crash Into You by Katy McGarry - Katie writes the most brilliant and beautiful romances. Everything by her is so intense and wonderful. I love all of these characters.
3. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles - I read every book in Simone's Perfect Chemistry trilogy, but this one is definitely my favorite. Carlos and Kiara just make a great couple.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Adorable does not even begin to describe this book. I have no words for my love.
5. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - LOVE. Just, you know, love. I just recently got my own copy of this book, and I can't wait to dive back in! I loved the way that that this book was written, with postcards and everything.
6. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - There will never be a time when this book doesn't make me happy. There's just something about it that makes it more than any kind of wonderful.
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I'm just so in love with Cath and Levi. I want more of them, I really do!
8. The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram - This is one of my lesser known picks, but it's worthy of this list, believe me. I don't think there's a single book that has made me happier than this one ever. Definitely worth a read!
9. Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott - Such a fun read! I love the slow developing romance, and just everything about it is adorable!
10. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen - I'm so cheating by including this one, because I'm pretty sure it's considered an adult book... but it's one of my all time favorites, and I couldn't let it just not be on here! If you haven't read this book, I'd really recommend it.
What do you think of my picks? Are a few of your favorites on my list?