This week's topic is a fun one - the top ten 2014 debuts that I'm dying to read! I guess you're getting an inside look at my wishlist now! ;)
1. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray - Oh, really. You can't even be surprised. I loved the first book in this series, The Diviners. I've been waiting for this book... just... forever!
2. The Fourth Wish by Lindsay Ribar - Another book that just wowed me with the first book in the series! I can't wait to see what happens to them. :D
3. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally - Her name is enough. Every book that I've read by her I've enjoyed - and this one sounds particularly great!
4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG? Seriously, they keep pushing this book back... and I've been waiting for it for YEARS.
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - LOVE LOVE LOVE all of her work, and this book just sounds especially amazing! I can't wait to see how it does with that premise! :D
6. What I Thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - I just... it looks so good! You know how much I love romance, and Huntley... so it seems like a good idea to read this one!
7. Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke - I'm shallow! It looks so so pretty, and I just can't dismiss the fact that the cover is amazing!
8. Take Me On by Katie McGarry - You know I love her. The romances that she creates are all fabulous and swoony and I love every one! Hopefully she wows us with this one.
9. Cress by Marissa Meyer - I actually have this one, but it is a 2014 debut that I'm looking forward to... so... it definitely makes it on the list! :D
10. Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty - This just looks like a really good read - I love the cover, and the premise sounds good. :)
Are you looking forward to any of these? :D