I'm just going to come right out and say that all I want for Christmas IS books. So I guess I'll give you guys a list of the books I want the absolute most - I'm kind of in love with this topic! I feel like I can only write books that have already been released, though. Santa isn't a miracle worker! *wink, wink*
1. ALL of Maggie Stiefvater's books! I'd love to experience every one of them - so far the Raven Boys series is completely winning me over! (and YES, I counted this as one book... because I could. LOL.)
2. Shug by Jenny Han - I love almost everything that Jenny writes; her Summer series is delicious, and her Burn for Burn series is so revengey... I just want to read everything of hers!
3. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo - Everyone raves about this book, and I have the movie (which I haven't watched yet). I'd just really like to see what this is all about, you know?
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - I see quotes from this book everywhere, and Sarah from Book-A-Holic says that it's one of her favorite books! That's definitely enough for me to go lusting after it!
5. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman - I love Neil Gaiman! He wrote one of my all time favorite books, Stardust, so naturally I want to read his newest release! And look at that cover... it's so pretty.
6. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - I have the rest of this series, and I'm re-reading them... but I don't have this one yet!
7. The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy - I love this series. It's the best MG that I've ever read, so I really want to continue! I love the illustrations and all the jokes. It's just adorable!
I literally can't think of anything else right off, so I think this is where this one should end! Are you wanting any of these books? Do they look good? :)