1. Cress by Marissa Meyer - Oh, come on. You knew that this was going to be my top choice! It's so beautiful and wonderful AND it's by Marissa Meyer... how could I not jump on it the second it comes out?
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I love Anna, I really do. But I've always wanted to read Isla's story! Here's to hoping it's Josh, and that it's as romantic as Anna! *raises glass*
3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I love Jenny Han, I really do. She writes the cutest romance stories ever, and this just looks adorable. I love the cover!
4. Unhinged by A.G. Howard - The sequel to Splintered. How could I resist the chance to spend more time in the twisted world of Alyssa in Wonderland? *not gonna say off with her head, not gonna say it* *but I thought it*
5. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray - Another sequel! I can't wait to jump back into the world of Evie and Naughty Jack! It's time for the 1920's and speakeasies, methinks. I really don't care for this cover, though. It doesn't have the same beauty as the first.
6. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira - I don't have any experience with this author, but this sounds amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it - also, I'm a fan of Kurt Cobain as well!
7. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - I see the cover and I immediately think "yay a contemporary!" so I'm hoping for some really good romance with this one. I enjoyed Huntley's previous book, so the odds are definitely in my favor!
8. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan - I have no experience with this author either, but the cover and the premise of this book are amazing! I can't wait to see whether or not Sophie can pull it off.
9. The Falconer by Elizabeth May - I can't help it! I'm a fool for a pretty cover every time, and this cover just takes the cake. This girl looks like a badass, and I can't help but want to read her story. It looks SO great!
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - Beauty and the Beast retelling. 'Nuff said. Or maybe not - I love the idea that "Beauty" has known that she was going to marry "Beast" since she was a child and was trained to kill him...AWESOME.
These didn't make it into the official list, but they sound amazing too! The covers are linked up to Goodreads, if you want to add them to your to-read list. :)