1. My family. I love them all, and they're so supportive of me. I didn't originally tell them about the blog, but they found out... and they were proud. I love them so so much, and I can't imagine life without my family!
2. You guys. You support me every day on this blog - you read my reviews, enter the admittedly sparse giveaways that I host, and you're all so special. I treasure each and every comment and tweet that you send - you don't know this, but you make my life something wonderful.
3. Authors. You write. That makes you awesome in my book - you provide wonderful books for me to read, and to get lost in for a while. Each and every one of you deserves a huge hug for putting yourself out there for all of us readers.
4. Contemporary novels. Romance novels. Dystopian, Paranormal and Mythology books. Just books in general. I'm thankful for all of them, good and bad.
5. My blog. Without this blog, I would be the same person. It's given me an outlet to express my love of books, and to learn how to review. It's given me tons of fun people, and I'm sure that I'll love it forever. It changed me.
6. My pets. I have one dog, two cats, a few rabbits and a horse. I've always got an animal around.
7. Nitzan Schwarz of Drugs Called Books, Stephanie Verhaegen of Bookfever, Sophia of Loving Lit, Sarah of Book-A-Holic and Inky of Book Haven Extraordinaire for always being around and sharing such insightful and fun conversation. Without a doubt, these girls are my favorite bloggers and some of my best blogging buddies. I hope that they feel the same way!
8. My home. I've got a roof over my head and a floor under my feet for as long as I need it. That's something to be thankful for!
9. Standalone novels. This may sound like a dumb thing to be thankful for, but I'm thankful for standalone books. I can put less effort into them - if I want a quick read, I'll always go for a standalone. They don't require years of my life.
10. Thanksgiving! What other day of the year can you eat until you're simply stuffed and not feel guilty?