1. Cress by Marissa Meyer - I'm really hoping that this one continues the tradition; getting better and better with each one! Because OMG SCARLET WAS AMAZING.
2. Forever by Karen Hopkins - I've got high hopes for this one, because the last one didn't really make me all that happy. It kind of made me upset, to tell you the truth, which is sad. Hopefully this one will resolve all of my problems and repair my relationship with this series! (:
3. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain - I've been waiting forever to read this one, and the only reason that I can think of is that I've been caught up in other books.
4. Everbound by Brodi Ashton - This is another one that's been out for a while that I just haven't gotten too. Hopefully I'll read it eventually, though.
5. Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey - Another one that's been out for a while... it has come to my attention that I really need to get to reading those sequels!
6. Enders by Lissa Price - Ooh, I really enjoyed Starters, and this one has been "coming out" for about a year and a half now... date extension after date extension...blegh.
7. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares - I'm really looking forward to this one. I used to love this series when I was younger! (:
8. Thumped by Megan McCafferty - I'd just like to figure out how this one ends-- I remember the first book being a fairly interesting novel!
9. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - I'm really not sure why I'm waiting with this one; I LOVE Anna Dressed in Blood. I seriously need to get my butt in gear!
10. Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs - This had the cutest start, and an even cuter middle book, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Honestly, this turned out way different than I had intended... I need to pick up some of these sequels, because they've been out for a while!