2. Patch Cipriano, from Hush, Hush. I found out later that "Patch" is just a nickname, but I don't even care. I don't remember liking the character very much (if I remember, he's pretty creepy) but I RILLY like his name.
3. Beau Vincent, from The Vincent Boys. Honestly, his name is hot. I like it, it's country and I know some Beau's. It's just not a name you hear very often, you know?
4. Katniss, from The Hunger Games. Honestly, I don't think I would have liked her name had I not loved the book as much as I did, you know? It's like loving the book gave me this like avenue to love her name.
5. Belly Conklin, from The Summer I turned Pretty. I just think that her name just has the cutest ever inflection to it-- love!
6. Scarlett Wakefield, from Kiss Me, Kill Me. SCARLETT. I'm just in love with the name Scarlett, she's just happened to be the first book character I thought of with that name. ;)
7. Rebel Blue, from Goodbye, Rebel Blue. Who wouldn't want to be named Rebel? That's just a really awesome name, especially paired with Blue! :D
8. Anna Oliphant, from Anna and the French Kiss. I just loved the little thing that they did in the book "Banana Elephant", which is really what won me over on this name.
9. Echo, from Pushing the Limits. Is that not one of the prettiest names ever?
10. Avery Shaw, from The Avery Shaw Experiment. Honestly, the only reason this name is even on my mind is because I was just talking about the book...but I'm running short here!
So...what do you think of these names? Do you love love any of them?