I TOTALLY ROCKED THIS CHALLENGE, in my own way, so there! :P *immaturity abounds* Again, I AM NOT AFRAID TO STANDALONE. And read some awesome books while doing it, of course! ;) Anywho, I have a SUPER long list for this one. I'll link the reviews first, then the unread books, as per usual. AND WITH MY SUPER EPIC COMMENTARY! ;D
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen <--I was meh'ed.
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers <--How did the zombie flu get released?? O-O
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale <--I'll warn you again! DO NOT READ. Tis' horrid!
Above by Leah Bobet <--I cover every aspect of the novel in one sentence or less!
The List by Siobhan Vivian <--Hm. I don't like being judged.
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick <--I love my life.
Purity by Jackson Pearce <--I get a bit riled up, but I like the review.
The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams <--I like thinking of myself as book characters. Keeps the creepers away.
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker <--I describe my town!
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz <--Hm. I don't bring up the real issue, but no matter. o_O
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone <--Time travel confuses me.
Fall from Grace by Charles Benoit <--Not THAT bad, but it could've made a bigger splash.
THE UNREAD LIST OF DOOM.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenburg
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfruend
- A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
- Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
- Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
- The Disenchantments by Nina Lacour
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- Where it Began by Anne Redisch Stampler
- The Story of Us by Deb Calletti
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
- Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
- The Boy on Cinnamon Street by Phoebe Stone
- Dead to You by Lisa McMann
- Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
- Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard
- Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John
- In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
- My Heart be Damned by Chanelle Gray
- Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
- Traffiked by Kim Purcell
- Love? Maybe by Heather Hepler
- All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
- The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
- Life is but a Dream by Brian James
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
- The Glimpse by Claire Merle
- Forbidden by Syrie James
- Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
- Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis
- Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
- New Girl by Paige Harbinson
- Cracked by K.M. Walton
- Auracle by Gina Rosati
- One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
- The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire LeGrand
- Immortal City by Scott Speer
- Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Jeanine Hoole
- The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
- Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
- Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
- Silver by Talia Vance
- Katana by Cole Gibson
- The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
- Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
- The Waiting Sky by Lara Zeilin
- After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
- 52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody
- Beneath a Meth Moon by Jacquelin Woodson
- Smashed by Lisa Luedeke
- 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
- Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
- Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
- Graffitti Moon by Cath Crowley
- Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
- Blind Spot by Laura Ellen
- Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
- Live Through This by Mindi Scott
- The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
- My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
- Love Sucks by Sage Collins
- Crazy by Amy Reed
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
I would laugh at how ridiculously long that is, but it seems inappropriate. Anywho, recommendations or "don't reads" for any on the list?