Supposedly, everyone has a few skeletons in their closet—I think everyone has a few on their bookshelves, too. Today feature five books you've owned for a long time but never read.
1. Jabin and the Space Pirates by Bev Allen: This one's been on my shelf for a long time, and it's mostly because I keep procrastinating. I just, ya know, haven't gotten around to it yet. :)
2. Darwin's Children by Natasha Larry: I don't want to say anything mean, but I'm just not into it. I'll probably eventually get around to it, but I'm not so sure I'll like it. Who knows, though. I might be pleasantly surprised.
3. Unnatural Law by Natasha Larry: Ditto.
4. Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry: Yeah, I thought I was really going to be into this, but I'm just way too freaking scared to start it, even though I know I'll probably love it.
5. Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith: This one has a really stupid reason, because, guess what? *cue carnival music* *wait, cue scary music* I bought this book first. I didn't know there was a first book, so I haven't gotten around to it yet, because I just read the first book this month.
So, are any of these books your favorite? Should I stop procrastinating? Are any of these books setting un-read on your shelf?