Hey Guys! I'm back to tell you that Angelique from On a Faraway Bookshelf has nominated me for the beautiful blogger award! (Aww, thanks Angelique!) And since I'm so excited to have received this, I'm gonna answer the questions, and send out some nominations! :)
So, first, I believe there is Seven questions that need to be answered about me.
They are......Seven things you never knew about me (and probably never need to know.)
1. My best friend and I have an ongoing joke that has to do with a boy that we were standing next to, when we suddenly started saying 'rubber duck' back and forth at each other. (Yes, we're weird.)
2. I collected coins when I was younger, but stopped because I was running out of room to put them.
3. I love cereal. Always have, always will. it doesn't even really matter what kind of cereal.
4. I am the biggest fan of hard rock. Make that music in general. All music. Love it. :)
5. My favorite movie of all time is Troy.
6. Umm........I have a three legged dog named Bubby, and he is the cutest, sweetest dog ever. :)
7. My pickup truck is currently sitting outside, gutted, waiting for me and my Daddy to fix it up and make it driveable. :)
According to FTC guidelines, I am to state that all books that I review on this blog are from my own bookshelf, from the library, or borrowed from a friend. In the event that an author or publisher sends me a book, I am not compensated in any way whatsoever for my reviews. They are solely mine, and thoroughly honest.